Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Fixes for ethereal config files

From: Graeme Hewson <ghewson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:01:12 +0100
Graeme Hewson wrote:
Ulf Lamping wrote:

Your changes seems to be reasonable. I've tried to apply them but failed
to do so with the tortoise client.

Did you followed http://wiki.ethereal.com/SendingFilesToEthereal#patches?

Yes, I used "diff -u". What errors did you get? I'm not familiar with tortiose. It's possible one or two source files have been updated since I created the patches -- I'll check.

None of the source files have changed since I created the patches. I put three of the four patches in directories, reflecting Ethereal's structure:

disabled_protos.c.patch
doc/ethereal.pod.patch
epan/addr_resolv.c.patch
gtk/main.c.patch