Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] docbook/catalog.xml for Debian

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:43:07 +0200
On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 11:51:23AM +0200, Jaap Keuter wrote:
> > It's a pity, that paths are that different for the distros.
> > I really don't have much knowledge on this, but isn't this a topic for LSB?
>
> Well, it's more in the realm of the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
> (http://www.pathname.com/fhs/). All the XML stuff is there were it needs
> to be, although nothing is said about the details of multiple versions as
> such.

Could you please try to remove (or rename) catalog.xml? At least with
current Suses, this works just fine because the system wide catalog.xml
does everything right. In case it works, maybe we need to convince Ulf
to create the right file on his cygwin installation instead of adding
distrospecific comments to catalog.xml and remove our catalog.xml
completely.

  Ciao
       Joerg