Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: rev 14518: /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-ip.c

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:10:46 -0400
It is very difficult to find fields one can filter on unless they are
visible in the decode pane.
Most of my users "learn" about new useful fields by clicking on them
in the decode pane since the list of fields in the manual is just too
big to search through.

These resolved hostnames, would it make sense to make
ip.src and ip.dst into expansions and put the resolved name ip.host
down there so they become visible?