Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patches to Ethereal 14516

From: Mike Duigou <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:19:01 -0700
A couple of patches that I would humbly request be committed to SVN. This superceeds my patch from May 28th, 2005

doc.diffs includes a few doxygen updates and an improved section on writing dissectors that don't use tcp_dissect_pdus().

tcp.diff includes a minor change to the prototype of tcp_dissect_pdus() which uses the function pointer type from packet.h

rpm_spec.diff fixes a problem with the RPM spec which prevents it from working with current versions of rpmbuild.

jxta.diff extends the jxta dissector to add higher level conversation tracking, improved display, tapping and fixes a bug which caused some conversations to get lost.

HTH,

Mike