Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] How add new column with hex contents?

From: "Susanne Edlund (LI/EAB)" <susanne.edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:31:16 +0100
Hi!

I want to add a new column to so that the TLLI (hex value, 4 octets) value from NS and BSSGP even if there are other protocols on top of these. I have changed column_info, column.c, and column_utils.c to support (I hope) COL_TLLI. In the GUI, I can add a column and call it TLLI, but I cannot choose format TLLI from the drop down list. The added TLLI column is displayed but shows constantly increasing floating point values.

If I manually change the preferences file an integer value is displayed (different from the TLLI). The shown values are constantly increasing. "TLLI" is displayed in the list of columns part of the preferences, but no such field is present in the drop down list.

What have I missed?

/Susanne