Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in Ethereal: Closing Read Filter Window fails

From: "Hirsch, Christian" <Christian.Hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:57:14 +0100
Hi Ethereal-Experts,

I think I found a bug which wasn't closed by the last release 0.10.10
My OS is Fedora Core 2.

File --> Open --> Filter:
The Window "Ethereal: Read Filter" opens.
But you can't choice a predefiend Filter or just Close the window.
It hangs.

I had this problem also in version 0.10.9

Do you have the same problem?

Thanks in advanced
Christian