Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.10 next week?

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:24:18 +1100
when  i change a dissector source file and type make   it takes only 56 seconds
(i just timed it after changing packet-dtp.c) until i get the prompt
back and ethereal is rebuilt.
22 of those seconds are during making register.c

since my machine is a bit outdated and runs on a
not-anymore-very-mighty 900MHz AMD. (donations of modern day CPU's
welcome:-)

I am certain that most people will recompile ethereal as above in less
than 15 seconds.