Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Last SVN Code Source Compile error with win32

From: Olivier GRALL <olivier.grall@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:55:01 +0100
Hello,

I've just tried to compile SVN Last source code under Windows XP. It doesn't work. It works for 0.10.9 release.

My error message:

Generating code...
Compiling...
ascend-grammar.c
bison.simple (35) : error C2371: '_alloca' : redefinition; different basic types
Generating code...
Compiling...
ascend-scanner.c
Generating code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Olivier.