Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] diameter vendor patch

From: Ben Turner <ext.ben.turner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:37:53 +0100
Hello,

Whilst using ethereal to analyse diameter packets, I noticed vendors
were not being parsed properly from the XML diameter dictionary. After
a little hunting through the source, i found the cause:

In epan/dissectors/packet-diameter.c the function to add vendors is declared as:

  addVendor(int id, gchar *name, gchar *longName) { ... }

However, in the function that parses the XML vendors (xmlParseVendor), the function is
called as follows (line 639):

  return (addVendor(atoi(code), id, name));

This should be:

  return (addVendor(atoi(id), code, name));

I attached a small patch for this.

Best regards,

Ben

--
Ben Turner (Consultant)
SIEMENS - IC MN D SU

I programmed my home computer,
beamed myself into the future.

639c639
<   return (addVendor(atoi(id), code, name));
---