Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] Search harder for krb5-config

From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:23:30 +0100
Joerg Mayer wrote:
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 05:43:33PM +1100, Brad Hards wrote:

Ignore this. I have a configuration problem. Sorry for the noise.

Glad to hear this - this looked too broken to be true (at least for
Linux ;->

Just for the records/archives: the krb5-devel package on RedHat FC2 includes a
/etc/profile.d/krb5.[c]sh which *does* put /usr/kerberos/bin into the PATH for everyone, unless there is "a configuration problem". :-)

+Thomas