Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] pcre-config?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:15:50 +0100
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 11:01:05PM +1100, Brad Hards wrote:
> > None that I know of. Care to provide a patch?
> Err, just a little gunshy after the response to my last patch :-|

Last time I thought the setup was "broken". This time, I think the Ethereal
configure process is "broken" - it's that easy  :-)
Btw, that I reject a patch only means that *I* won't apply it. This leaves
you with the option to either change my mind or convince another developer
that your patch makes sense. I don't have any special veto power.

 Ciao
    Joerg