Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New dissector: RDT (as used by RealPlayer)

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:01:32 -0000
> Nice. Can you provide a patch to provide pointers to the information you
> used to write this dissector?

Here are the links if someone wants to add them (I have machine trouble so
no patch...)
- http://www.ox.compsoc.net/~glyn/rdt/   (this one refers to xine/MPlayer
having an implementation of RDT, but I didn't find it after a quick grep and
browse through the source)
-
http://www.eurescom.de/~pub-deliverables/P900-series/P913/D2appendices/p913d2appf.pdf
was also helpful, although it may refer to an earlier format

Martin