Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] linking to global function

From: "Lars Ruoff" <lars.ruoff@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:50:07 +0100
What must i do to add a global function to one of the gtk-tap modules?
I declared the function "extern" in the header file and defined it in
rtp_analysis.c .
But i constantly get an "undefined external" linker error for the function
when i try to call it from say rtp_streams.c .
Have to add it somewhere else???
Compiling with MSVC6 on Win32.
Thanks,
Lars Ruoff