Ethereal-dev: Re: Disector categories (Re: [Ethereal-dev] Priv sep in ethereal)

From: "Stephen Samuel (leave the email alone)" <samnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:55:51 -0800
It sounds like a good idea, although it should always be optional
( I.E. 'Just this once, | Always | Always Ask Me | Never' )

Given how ethereal is used, you can't always trust the network
you're on to be usable (or even trusted).

I'm guessing that you'd also have to have/add versioning to the
data stored about dissectors.

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426             samnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/