Ethereal-dev: RE: Disector categories (Re: [Ethereal-dev] Priv sep in ethereal)

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:47:45 +0100
Hi,
I would also think the usage of Ethereal differs quite a lot and therfore the focus of developers may differ
for me the abillity of Ethereal to dissect packets is far more interesting than the security issue as
I only do sniffing in private networks, of cource I'd like to write secure and bugfree code but to have a
reasonable OK dissector to be able to do my 'real' work is far more important to me.

This is one of the reasons why I like the Ethereal development model as new and intersting protocols and features gets added quickly.
Best regards
Anders Broman