Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] FW: [Ethereal-users] GUI for filters

From: Filonenko Alexander-AAF013 <AAF013@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:40:16 -0600
John, Jaap,

Sorry for a delayed response, I was out of the office for a few days.
Thank you for you input. Right now I can not clearly see a simple generic solution to the issue and it seems nobody else needs it. It is relatively simple to implement the filtering functionality that I need as a separate application. The application would place the resulting filter string into Ethereal filter edit line automatically.

Thanks again for your input,
Alex