Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Support for RTCP-XR (RFC 3611)

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 04:48:49 +0100
Checked in with some changes:

changed lines in the form:

proto_tree_add_uint(content_tree, hf_rtcp_xr_xxx, tvb, offset, 1,
tvb_get_guint8(tvb, offset));

proto_tree_add_item(content_tree, hf_rtcp_xr_xxx, tvb, offset, 1, FALSE);

and

added the deccoding of Loss and Dup RLE Report Block chunks as per RFC

you can take a look to the applied changes at
http://anonsvn.ethereal.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.py?rev=13390&view=rev

Luis