Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Where did "Expand Tree" go?

From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:19:16 +0100
julien.leproust@xxxxxxxx wrote:
When I doubleclick a subtree, that expands this subtree. The "Expand tree" expands the tree item and all its subtrees *recursively*. When analyzing h225/h245 that saves a lot of double clicks. And "Collapse tree" is not needed as one only has to click the little gtk arrow to collapse the whole subtree.

That's why I miss this menu item :) I think it's as useful as "Expand all" and "Collapse all".

I tend to agree here. Some protocols have quite a deep tree structure
and "Expand tree" helps a lot.

+Thomas