Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Few more RADIUS Attributes as filterable fields

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:24:42 +0100
Attached You'll find yet another patch adding few more fields to
RADIUS (I and O Packets and Octets) .

I personally believe that It's about time to make the generation of
the hf array "automatic" and that most attributes should be taken out
of the dissector into a Dictionary file (we could use that of
FreeRadius) that way:

1) the radius dissector would become a smaller more manageable piece
of code (I believe 5000 lines of code are way too much for such a
simple protocol).

and

2) would allow users to add attributes (using their vendor's private
radius dictionaries) on their own without having to modify the code.

In the meanwhile here's yet another patch to packet-radius.c to add
few attributes.

Luis