Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13332: /trunk/gtk/: main.c /trunk/: ca

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 18:54:10 -0800
Ulf Lamping wrote:

As I think it's a good idea to remove the set_main_window_name() calls in capture.c,

Why? The window title, when capturing, should reflect that it's capturing on a particular interface, so when a capture is started, it should reflect that - rather than, say, reflecting anything about the temporary file being used to capture.