Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13332: /trunk/gtk/: main.c /trunk/: captur

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 03:44:18 +0100
guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

User: guy
Date: 2005/02/06 08:09 PM

Log:
Move the code to set the title on a window when a capture is in progress
to the "start live capture" callback, and call that from "do_capture()".

When opening a capture file, don't pop up the "What do you want to do?"
pane when closing any existing file you have open, as we're just going
to put the regular view up right after that.

Hi Guy!

As I think it's a good idea to remove the set_main_window_name() calls in capture.c, it's not a good way call the cf_invoke function from here.

However, I don't see an easy and better way for now. Exactly that part has to be redesigned, if I continue to work on the privilege seperation thing, so there might be an easier (and cleaner) way in the near future for this.

Regards, ULFL