Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Hi I'm a newbie :)

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:39:10 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Cook, Timothy wrote:

> I'm willing to start off with something small to get my feet wet!

That is great. This is the best way to get to a great result.

Write up something that hits most of the points you think are important,
even if it is only an outline, and send it to the list (or perhaps look at
adding it to the wiki--I am not sure if this can be done).

We can make sure it gets into the documentation, and then other people can
help to improve it.

Regards
-----