Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to packet-acse.c

From: "Sid Sid" <ysidelnikov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:26:31 +0000
Hi,
patch to acse dissector.
Now acse dissector can display User-Information field in release request/response pdu correctly in case of Reason fiels is absent.
Please, have a look to attachment.
Regards,
Yuriy Sidelnikov.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/