Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Patches

From: "RABRET Laurent RD-MAPS-ISS" <laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:09:38 +0100
Another ugly patch to fix the same problem (I forgot to submit it last
week). I was wondering if it would have been possible to use the kazlib
exception library... I know systems have different behaviours for
exception generation. For example, some don't throw exceptions for
invalid access memory and some do. Do you know if the KazLib provides a
common behaviour for all systems?
Regards
Laurent