Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Re: Re: Support for building under Visual Studio 2k3

From: Mike Perry <mikepery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:42:09 -0600
Thus spake RABRET Laurent RD-MAPS-ISS (laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> I have no problem with GTK1 and GTK2... The gtk2 version dies during
> compilation or execution?

Sorry, execution. Segmentation fault..

It seems that for some reason gdk_pixbuf_new_from_xpm_data(xpm); is
returning NULL on line 553 in ui_util.c. When this null pixbuf is then
passed to gdk_pixbuf_render_pixmap_and_mask_for_colormap, it pukes.

I'm guessing there must be some problem with mismatched MSCVRx.dll's,
but the strange thing is the GTK1 version works fine..

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist