Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] Rev 12134: /trunk/: acinclude.m4

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:47:00 -0700
Joerg Mayer wrote:

checking whether the Kerberos library is Heimdal... yes
checking whether Heimdal includes krb_k5_resolve... no
checking whether Heimdal includes krb_k5_resolve (linking with -lresolv)... no
configure: error: Usable Heimdal not found

I've checked in something that should fix that (and also checked in something that fixes the "checking whether Heimdal includes..." messages to report the name of the routine correctly).