Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] Rev 12134: /trunk/: acinclude.m4

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:01:22 +0200
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 09:58:35AM +0000, guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  When testing whether the Heimdal library has krb5_kt_resolve (and
>  whether it requires -lresolv), restore LIBS after we're done regardless
>  of whether we found it or not - we use KRB5_LIBS in the Makefiles,
>  rather than adding the Kerberos libraries to LIBS directly.

Not fixed:

checking whether to use kerberos/heimdal... yes
checking for krb5-config... (cached) /usr/bin/krb5-config
checking for krb5.h... (cached) yes
checking whether the Kerberos library is Heimdal... yes
checking whether Heimdal includes krb_k5_resolve... no
checking whether Heimdal includes krb_k5_resolve (linking with -lresolv)... no
configure: error: Usable Heimdal not found

 ciao
  Joerg