Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Put the win32 library zip files into a new repository on the

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:53:55 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote (more than a week ago):

So this comes to the question:
why don't we put that files into a seperate ethereal-win32-libs svn
repository?

We could put a Makefile.nmake into it, doing the complete install, and
won't having any trouble with wget (e.g. behind a proxy) ...

If someone cannot access the SVN server, he/she still can access the web
interface of svn.

A repository named "ethereal-win32-libs" has been created.  It contains
all of the files in the win32 development directory, except for the
glib/gtk 2.4 files, which have been updated to the latest versions.

Great!

I will update the setup target in Makefile.nmake and the README.win32 later today.

Regards, ULFL