Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] reassemble packets to identify a higher level protocol (Out o

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:49:29 -0600
I'm sorry but I am not available Sept 24th. If you need assistance
please call 1-800-858-4000 and ask to have someone else help you. I will
be returning back to the office on Sept 27th.

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

> Hi Jaap,
> could you explain to me the reasons
> behind the approach of having the
> options "Reassemble the H.225 or
> H.245 over TCP" and option "Desegment
> all TPKT packages spanning multiple
> TCP segment"  for TPKT.

Whoh, now you're going into the details of these dissectors. Since i'm
not
familiar with them, nor with the details of the protocols themselves I'm
not really in a position to comment on that. Just gave some pointers,
thats all. Sorry.