Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] H.248 Protocol over SCTP

From: "Margarita Gayo (TL/EEM)" <margarita.gayo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:47:14 +0200
Hello,
I have some H.248 traces, but I can only access to its M3UA Data in hexadecimal format.
I have seen that martin.regner answered this question: "SCTP payload protocol id needs to be 7 (H248) for it to work"
but, where should I set this to be able to see the MEGACO messages??

Thanks in advance,
Margarita