Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] fonts issue on solaris 2.8

From: Liu Chunfang-CCL083 <ChunfangLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:27:21 -0500
Title: Message
Hi All,

I finally got GTK+2.4.0 and ethereal-0.10.5 to compile on solaris 2.8. But When I run ./ethereal I got:

No fonts found; this probably means that the fontconfig
library is not correctly configured. You may need to
edit the fonts.conf configuration file. More information
about fontconfig can be found in the fontconfig(3) manual
page and on
http://fontconfig.org

I go back to run "gtk-demo" got the same error.

I know I should send this mail to gtk mail list. I did three days ago, but no response. So I have to try to post here.

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Thanks,
Chunfang