Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] "Save As" problem

From: Marco van den Bovenkamp <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:55:07 +0200
Thomas Anders wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:

I've checked in another change to gtk/ui_util.c, could you have a try if it fixed the problem?

Yep, updating my vanilla 0.10.6 with the new gtk/ui_util.c fixes the problem
for me. Thanks, Ulf!

And it fixed my problem too (the 'try to save anything segfaults Ethereal' one). Thanks from me as well :-).

--

		Groeten,

			Marco.