Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] "Save As" problem

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:49:19 +0200
packet steve wrote:

One more data point below.  The bug exists even with newer GTK, etc.
Shouldn't we suspect the Ethereal GUI code rather than the GTK/etc libraries?

Well, sometimes you write wonderful error free code, but the library you use simply has a bug in it, which you trigger with your code. So you have to change your things, to circumvent that library bug.

I've checked in another change to gtk/ui_util.c, could you have a try if it fixed the problem?

Regards, ULFL