Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] Compare Packets

From: jcopenha <jcopenha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:49:58 -0400
Attached is a patch against the 09-06-2004 svn repo, to add a compare
packets functionality to Ethereal.  I would say it is 95% complete, some
error handling still needs to be added.  The preferences for the
differences color also needs to be saved/restored when saving
preferences.  It can also be found at
http://www.typedef.org/jcopenha/patches/ethereal/eth-compare-packets-svn-2004-0906.diff.

Let me know what you think.

Jason