Ethereal-dev: Re: FW: [Ethereal-dev] Any chance to get something like "decode as" for DCE-RPC

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:47:41 +1000
A simple workable solution might be to just stop having ethereal
clear/flush this table when the redissection is done.

I.e. removing the "flush table" thing in the xxx_init() routine.

It will increase the likelyhood of incorrect dissection for the case
where you load a new capture and a different DCERPC interface is
signalled ontop of the exact same
socket-pair (and SMB FID for ncacn_pipe transport).

I dont think it is very likely for this to happen though.