Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to packet-x509ce.c - directoryName is not parsed well

From: Yaniv Kaul <ykaul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 15:56:49 +0300
Unfortunately, I can't give the capture sample.
However, what I can give is:
The BER error is: This choice field was not found.

The problem is that it's probably on the sequence, not the choice. The stream it tries to work on:
a4 5f (correctly identified as directoryName)
30 5d (here comes the error - but this is not a choice but a sequence)
31 0b 30 09 06 03 ... (this is probably where it should tried to dissect the choice, no?)

I'm using the latest from SVN, compiled from clean, with
r11910 | sahlberg | 2004-09-06 12:12:17 +0300 (Mon, 06 Sep 2004) as the latest change in packet-x509ce.c