Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] Rev 11883: /trunk/gtk/: menu.c proto_draw.

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:12:22 -0700
Ulf Lamping wrote:

What do you mean with "(and possibly as a CSV list as well)"? AFAIK, you can only copy one kind of thing at a time to the clipboard (at least on windows), but I might be wrong here.

	http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/dataexchange/clipboard/clipboardformats.asp

"A window can place more than one object on the clipboard, each representing the same information in a different clipboard format."

GTK+, Qt, and NeXTStEP^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HCocoa support that as well.