Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reviewed and updated "User's Guide" available

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:11:03 +0200
Richard Sharpe wrote:

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Ulf Lamping wrote:

1.7.4 "cut -f' ' -d2" should be "cut -d' ' -f2". Is there any
particular

[deletia]

not be echoed".  Also, there's still the swapped -d and -f in the
second stage of the pipe.

added "but"

As I don't have enough knowledge about unix system I won't change
anything I just can't reproduce.

However, he is right. -d' ' sets the delimiter to a space, and -f2 says
go after the second field.

changed, please review after I put a new pdf file on my webpage

Regards, ULFL