Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Where to put 'Resolve Name' function in menu?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:06:50 +0200
Guy Harris wrote:

Ulf Lamping said:
So where to put this function into? Two places comes to my mind:

- Analyze
- View/Name Resolution

A third place comes to mind:

   - Addresses

I.e., add another top-level item to the menu.

At some point, we could add to that, for example, menu items for saving
the current address <-> name mappings, loading a set of mappings from a
file, or viewing the list of mappings in a view that allows us to delete
mappings, add mappings, or edit mappings.

Hmmm, don't think we should have a toplevel menu item with a single entry for now. If we have some more of the other functions you describe, we could add this toplevel item later.

Since then I will add this item to the View/Name Resolution for now.

Regards, ULFL