Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Where to put "Resolve Name" function in menu?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:05:49 +0200
Hi List!

I've noticed, that there's a function named "Resolve Name" in the popup menu of the "Packet Details" pane, which isn't part of the main menu. But as the GNOME HIG suggests, all functions should be available in that menu.

This function will trigger the name resolution things only on the currently selected packet.

So where to put this function into? Two places comes to my mind:

- Analyze
- View/Name Resolution

I tend to say "View/Name Resolution", but I'm a bit unsure.

Wenn Worte allein nicht ausreichen: WEB.DE Video-Mail -
Die E-Mail der nachsten Generation! http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021197