Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] H.225 problem, and running under gdb

From: Andreas Sikkema <h323@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:06:28 +0200
On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 01:33, Graeme Hewson wrote:
> This message was delayed for about twelve hours at wally.netisinc.com:

Furthermore, I just received the message you sent. It seems some
messages go through thud.ethereal.com (ftp.ethereal.com), those arrive
as expected (I think, I can't be sure), others come through
thud.ethereal.com (www.ethereal.com) according to the message headers
Postfix on mymachine generates. I think the slow delivery might be
influenced by this...

--
Andreas Sikkema <h323@xxxxxxxxxx>