Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Objections against changing to GTK2.4 on Win32?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:38:19 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

ATK 1.6.0, Glib 2.4.1, GTK+ 2.4.1, and Pango 1.4.0 are now in the
"gtk2.4" directory.  The download page at

   http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

says that libpng, libjpeg, libtiff, and FreeType are required by GTK2,
but the "depends" utility says otherwise.  Let me know if you need these
dropped in the directory.

These libs doesn't seem to be required, so that should be ok.

However, as I've tried to work with the new FileChooser dialog, I've often get assertion problems when double clicking items (like a double clicking on a directory):

(ethereal.exe:8512): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkfilesystem.c: line 377 (gtk_file_system_volume_free):
assertion `volume != NULL' failed

As I'm not sure if this is caused by my test environment, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Regards, ULFL