Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Objections against changing to GTK2.4 on Win32?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:48:51 -0500
Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> Any objections against using the current GTK2.4 release on  the win32 platform?
>
> As the GTK file selector/chooser seems to be significantly improved, it might worth the effort.
>
> We would need the libs (gtk/atk/pango/...) at the ethereal homepage, I would suggest:
>
> http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/win32/development/gtk2.4
>
> Gerald, could you do this?

ATK 1.6.0, Glib 2.4.1, GTK+ 2.4.1, and Pango 1.4.0 are now in the
"gtk2.4" directory.  The download page at

    http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

says that libpng, libjpeg, libtiff, and FreeType are required by GTK2,
but the "depends" utility says otherwise.  Let me know if you need these
dropped in the directory.