Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Objections against changing to GTK2.4 on Win32?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:14:34 +0200
Hi List!

Any objections against using the current GTK2.4 release on  the win32 platform?

As the GTK file selector/chooser seems to be significantly improved, it might worth the effort.

We would need the libs (gtk/atk/pango/...) at the ethereal homepage, I would suggest:

http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/win32/development/gtk2.4

Gerald, could you do this?

I would do the changes in win32-setup.sh and nsi packaging.

Aufnehmen, abschicken, nah sein - So einfach ist
WEB.DE Video-Mail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021200