Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Urgent dissector problem

From: Martin Angler <martin.angler@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 01:55:11 +0200
Hello,

Thanks for your fast replies! I had a problem checking out the CVS version,
therefore I was using the daily version from 4am EST, today. In order to get
it running, I defined WTAP_ENCAP_BACNET_MS_TP by myself (value: 165). Maybe
this is the problem. And I didn't implement
>     dissector_add("wtap_encap", WTAP_ENCAP_BACNET_MS_TP, {handle for the
> BACnet MS/TP dissector};
So I will have to do that, too.

What's still strange are the undefined references:
"epan/.libs/libethereal.so: undefined reference to `proto_register_mstp' "
"epan/.libs/libethereal.so: undefined reference to `proto_reg_handoff_mstp' "
ist the output of MAKE.
As far as I see it, there is no packet-mstp.o and packet-mstp.lo constructed.

Thanks in advance