Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] update to tethereal sip stat and docu

From: Lars Roland <lars.roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:01:31 +0200
Hello list,

attached is a small update for tethereal's sip statistics and the docu.

Please check in.

I just discovered that the docu for the statistics options is incomplete and unordered. I think we should at least reorder the existing entries for the statistics alphabetically.

Would the contributors of statistics please add a short description of their stats to the doku if it is not already there?

Regards,

Lars