Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Hepl on Tetheral

From: roycey cheeran <roycey_cheeran@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Sir/Mam

We are doing a project which mainly deals with network monitoring.We are using Tethreal for sniffing the packets in the network.

We want the port numbers on which the HTTP transactions are taking place.We know that it is available using the -V option,but this option gives us a log file which is really very very huge hence is not feasible to be used in out project.

Can anyone tell us what changes has to be done to the code in order to get the port numbers on the HTTP lines  by just using the Tethereal command without the -V option.

Plz help us as early as possible.

Thanking you

Anirban Paul
Roycey Cheeran