Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Win32 build with MSVC++ 6.0 SP5 - ethereal-fil ter.html doesn

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:33:25 +0200
The issue is that some of the DLLs from the developer ZIP archives don't
have the executable bit set.

The following addition to the code in tools/win32-setup.sh fixes this:

	unzip -nq "$DEST_PATH/$PACKAGE" ||
		err_exit "Couldn't unpack $DEST_PATH/$PACKAGE"
+	echo "Verifying that the DLLs in $DEST_PATH/$DEST_SUBDIR are
executable."
+	for i in `find $DEST_PATH/$DEST_SUBDIR -name \*\.dll` ; do
+		if [ ! -x "$i" ] ; then
+			echo "Changing file permissions (add executable bit)
to:"
+			echo "$i"
+			chmod a+x "$i"
+		fi