Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] HTTP chunked encoding patch

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:46:00 +0200
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for this valuable contribution!!!

I extensively tested your patch, and it works in all situations... Except
for the odd case where a zero-length chunked-coded answer is generated, as
the whole (undecoded) chunk is passed to the subdissector and in fact
nothing should be passed to it in this peculiar situation.

I refer to the following MMSE capture sent on ethereal-users:
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200404/msg00185.html

The fault can be reproduced with the attached 2-packet capture extracted
from the capture attached to the referred message.

If you could provide a fix for this, I'll check in your code tonight.

Regards,

Olivier