Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Seperation of the exporting from the printingfunctionality do

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:21:58 +0200
Olivier Biot wrote:

From: Ulf Lamping

| Any comments on the changes?

Great!
:-)

Maybe we need to provide either a tooltip or some more words in the
menu to explain the different file formats, as I guess that many
novice users will not know about the PSML and PDML file formats.
I see, but didn't found an easy way for adding menu tooltips.

Maybe we can wite something like:
as XML - PSML (packet summary)
as XML - PDML (packet details)

I've changed the menu item names accordingly.

I would also get rid of the text label below the file selection dialog
widget on the popped-up dialog as it does not add extra data not yet
contained in the title of the dialog.
As that wasn't really true in my first approach (explaining the PSML names, etc.), this explanation is already included in the menu item name now.

I've removed them, except for the postscripts tip about using ghostscript to convert to pdf.

Regards, ULFL